Venue, Date & Time:
- TBD - Stay tuned for the next date and location!
Make Fresh & Healthy Meals Like a Boss!
While modern times may not always yield the healthiest food options at first glance, thanks to advancements in food technology (as well as farmers committed to growing organic and pesticide-free crops!), we have the opportunity to turn regular, raw ingredients into fabulous, nutritious meals - so you can make fresh and healthy dishes while keeping it old-school-simple.
This class is fun and informative! You will leave with new recipes, cooking techniques and hopefully new favorites!
This workshop is for you if any of these apply:
- You want to learn how to prepare easy, healthy, plant-based meals, free of gluten and dairy.
- You want to reduce your meat intake and include more whole food recipes in your diet.
- You have food sensitivities and want to expand your recipe toolbox.
- You want to improve a health condition by improving your diet with more natural, unprocessed foods.
Learn to make gluten-free plant-based meals, pantry staples and snacks. We'll craft delicious and good-for-you dishes similar to:
- Cicely's Killer Kale & Avocado Salad
- Spring Rolls
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola (raw granola)
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles) with 2 raw sauce options
- The Perfect Protein Shake
- Maple Almond Protein Bites
Make and Take:
- Gluten-free All Purpose Flour
- Overnight Oats
Maximum of 20 participants. Price includes materials fee; however, some additional items will be available for purchase. Official menu released prior to each class. Refer a friend who registers and get $10 cash back on day of class. Registration typically closes one week before the class.